SANITARY PREVENTION MEASURES AGAINST COVID-19 TAKEN AT CASTILLA EYE CLINIC TO ENSURE THE PROTECTION OF OUR PATIENTS:
At Castilla Eye Clinic we have been improving the eye health of our patients for more than 20 years. Since our inception, patient safety has always been the cornerstone of our healthcare activity. For this reason, we have adopted the measures recommended by the different Medical Societies, to be able to resume care and surgical work, ensuring the maximum protection of our patients against Covid 19:
- Carrying out diagnostic tests of Covid-19 (PCR, serologies) on Clinic staff to rule out an asymptomatic infection.
- Daily taking of body temperature to the Clinic staff.
- Placement of protection partitions in the office apparatus.
- Provision of sanitary protection material (gloves, masks, protective screens, hydroalcoholic solutions) for patients and Clinic staff.
- Disposal of disinfection products (70º alcohol, bleach, Medipal® wipes) for cleaning appliances and furniture between patient and patient.
- Review of the air conditioning system.
- Elimination of the waiting room of any object that may represent an instrument for transmission (magazines, toys, …).
- Distribution of consultation hours and limitation of the number of patients per hour to be able to respect the safety distance at all times.
- Limitation of the number of companions.
- Performing a telephone questionnaire to patients before going to their appointment to rule out the presence of cough, fever, respiratory distress, malaise, loss of smell, ..
- Strict compliance with the conditions of asepsis / antisepsis and sterilization in the operating room, measures that we have been successfully implementing biosanitary for more than 20 years.