BEATRIZ LUNA RICO
- Graduated in Optics and Optometry from the Complutense University of Madrid (2009-2018).
- Curricular internships in laboratories at the Complutense University of Madrid (2009 -2015):
– Centro Óptico de las Heras
– Clínica refractiva Real Visión
– Hospital Gregorio Marañón y Hospital Clínico San Carlos.
- September 2017- January 2020, Optometrist optician, contactologist, vendor and editor at Visionlab.
- September 2015-September 2017, Optician Optometrist and vendor at Optics Europe.
- National College of Optometrist Opticians: Introduction to OCT and clinical optometric protocols (February 8, 2020)
- Markennoy: Mylo: myopia control contact lens (September 2019)
- Optoacademy: Specialization Course in Contact Lenses. (September 2018 – July 2019)
- Cooper Vision: MiSight Lens for the control of the progression of myopia, Multifocal contact lenses, Biofinity Energys contact lenses. Carried out online during 2016.
- Tiedra: ALEXA high resolution classroom course Orthokeratology and Myopia Control. January 2017.
- Lenticon: Face-to-face Course on Topography and Accreditation Corneal Refractive Therapy Paragon CRT, Online Course on CRT Accreditation, Online Course on Adapting Corneal RPG Contact Lenses (Basic Module), Online Course on Orthokeratology-Myopia Control (Basic Concepts), Online Course on Orthokeratology- Myopia Control (advanced level), Online Course Solutions with Corneal Support RPG Lenses in irregular cornea. All made during 2016.
- Edutedis: Distance Marketing and Sales course taught by Edutedis and carried out during my training contracts from September 2015 to the present.